A twisted love story…

Life in limbo is like your body floating in mid air and brain blissfully unaware of all emotions. It’s like being etherized before an operation, numbing all the pain. I love to be in this state, but am afraid that too much of limbo may turn me comatose.

But, hell who cares, I am already a vegetable, ready to be cut. My only wish is cut me up nicely, put a nice little dressing and serve me as a part of the salad. That way, I would finally get to be close to some hot tomatoes or smooth olives.

Oh! Lord, does this how every looser in this world fantasize? Or, is it just me, the greatest looser of them all?

I think I should turn a bit, my back is hurting now. I turn and the squeaky sound of the bed screams to me to get up. I hate that sound. Need to fix it asap. I have this compulsive disorder to have everything in order, be it the clothes, shoes, socks or even my toe nails, except my life. Soon without any real use it would become ‘out of order’.

So, what’s my big purpose in life? To hook up with the most beautiful girl in this world, to have equally beautiful kids, to have a triple digit salary, a big fat house, a flashy car. Oh! Well, those are for mere mortals, and I am above them all. I am God, no, better, I am a Greek God, with a hot body and a perfect face. So, now what do I want? An ugly wife, equally ugly kids and a pittance for a living, so that I can curse my ill-luck with all the might in the world. But, that would also mean doing something, right.

Fine, I give up, no one can survive without doing anything, be it a looser or a Greek God. So what do I do? I know. I will wait for her, wait till she finally decides to come through that door I have shut firmly on everyone. Will I let her enter?

Well, I will decide about that based on what she would be wearing that day!

Comments

Popular Posts