Till I breathe...

What if I just write today? Something like a stream of consciousness. Will I then bare my soul? How much more do I need to bare it? Have I not said it all? Or is there still something smoldering inside that is waiting to erupt? I don't know. 

There is, however, something that I know. The path. There is no deviation, whatsoever. It is what it is. No matter the amount of obstacles or pauses, this path is set. It is not easy to get such clarity in life, when you see where you are going, what is your destination. And, no matter whatever keeps happening to your life, it just seems like events at the periphery, sometimes, gaining prominence, but then again, they just become a background like in a portrait-mode photo, and what matters just jumps out at you. That's how this has been now. 

Despite just a huge tragedy, despite so much of added responsibilities, despite my balancing acts at home, despite the mountain-load of work, despite my being bone-tired mentally and physically each day, I am still surviving and smiling. I don't feel alone, I get all the strength that I need from somewhere deep within me. And, in desperate times, I can actually feel it wrapped around me, holding me down physically and assuring me that everything will be fine. I just need to breathe. 

How many people can have that? 

There is no logic to it. Then again, do I really need a logical explanation? 

I have made it out of a storm, and yes, it has changed me. 

Life will go on, and I will keep breathing as long as I have this life. And, I guess, it has been a beautiful one. Not many get to love the way I do, not many get to be loved the way I had been. I meet someone so beautiful, who touched my soul at such a way that I leaped into a different person altogether. And, yes, I will not forget him ever and will love him till I keep breathing! Always! 🪄

Comments

Popular Posts