Return gift

Will you do me a favour today?

Make a drink when you are alone, away from the din, and raise a toast. 

Toast to surving this life so far, toast to finding someone to love unconditionally, without any expectations, someone who counts on your being alive, somewhere, at some place...

And, promise me that you will be happy, that you will live life to the fullest, do everything that you ever dreamt off to do, without a hesitation, that you will live for yourself... Promise me, you will be happy...itna haaq toh hai na...

I feel you, I live you, I love you.

Happy Birthday!


PS: 
Ek shaam hai jo sambhal ke rakhi hai, 
Jo sirf tumhari aur meri hai,
Usme koi teesra nahi hai aur na hoga,
Uss shaam ko aaj yaad kar lena,
Saayad hum phir mil jaye,
Uss shaam ki yaadon mein...

Comments

Popular Posts