A vacation and something constant

So, finally back from a full-family vacation after ages. There had been too many apprehensions, too many ifs and buts and too many dependencies. We almost didn't go. But then again, sometimes life just happens and this was one of those magical times.

While there is so much to write, so much to reflect upon, and so much to etch into my core memory, for now I am bone tired. 

Just one thing, so much has changed, and so much is still changing, but somehow something still remains a constant for me ☺️.

PS: Watched Little Women again (Winona Ryder version) and cried buckets again. Then again, this book is close to my heart, one of the first ones that the teen me fell in love with. I could so much identify with Jo.

Some books shape us and I have a bunch of them and definitely Little Women had always been one of the top ones. Jo, just like Elizabeth Bennett (Pride and Prejudice) and Maggie Tulliver (The Mill on the Floss), helped shape my beliefs, personality and character. When I had none, I had them. 🥰

Comments

Popular Posts