After a while

Never get addicted to things. This dependency on someone or something just doesn't work out. I have this weird thing, any time I see myself getting habituated about something, I snap out of it. I don't like comfort zones. They bore me out. 

Anything that is normal or staid doesn't appeal to me. I am always looking for something new, exciting. I like this being me, free. And despite no ties or bonds, there is this strange thread that is tied to my heart, which doesn't bind but let's me breathe. It is this core that anchors me and yet is light enough to let me fly. 

I don't know why, but I feel happy. I don't need to be validated. My existence is enough validation. 

I am in a strange sense of being these days, something I haven't felt before. There is this whole letting go off myself, emptying myself slowly and steadily. Strangely, there isn't a void or vaccum, but it's rather just a sense of space, light and feathery. There isn't a worry for tomorrow. What's the point, after all. 

In this vast and infinite cosmos, our existence is just a blip and yet that blip is our entire existence. That's the irony. 

Another thing, nothing can drown out all this. No amount of intoxication or indifference matters. What is, is. 

Live it. I am. Good or bad, doesn't matter. What you choose and do, does. Make yourself matter for you.

Comments

Popular Posts