Ask, and you will receive

So a few days ago I asked for guidance, and it came in the form of this podcast.

I had always struggled with some of these questions, and finally I found some answers -

1. Why am I like this, trying to find my path, questioning?

2. Why do I have an affinity for Shiva?

3. What does it mean to love? Is there really a perfect partner?

4. What is it I am searching for? Why do I get dissuaded, as I try to follow certain path?

5. There is no purpose to life. That's a belief I developed a few years ago, but am I right? And, if there isn't a purpose, why are we born as human beings?

Questions and more such questions. I had tried reading books, listening to sages and gurus, but nothing really gave me concrete answers. This podcast did. While a lot has been answered, a lot still is unknown.

One thing for sure though, this birth of mine is being dedicated to paying off my karmic debts. Through immense pain and suffering, I paid it off in the first half, now I need to pay it with immense love and compassion, even for people who wronged me immensely, for births at times. I don't know what they had done, and that frankly is irrelevant, all I know is that I need to be a tool for helping them pay the karmic debt.

May my path become more clear and may I be able to choose and walk the path that is meant for me. That's my ask from you Universe, Baba.

Remain blessed.

Comments

Popular Posts