Kinda sad

I am such a sucker for rom-coms, just gooey, sugary, nothing-to-do-with-reality types. Just love them. Actually, I just love to be in love. I can't survive without it, and not the platonic, emotional one, I just am that romantic wreck who constantly need to be in love, mooning over that gorgeous face 🥰.

And that also takes me back to sadness. Not pain, but just the general melancholy, knowing how the potential of young love couldn't be fulfilled. Yeah yeah, the voices tell me that what I am gaining is wisdom, looking beyond the physical and stuff. But, you know, sometimes, the butterfly in the stomach are real and they just spiral you into a dreamland of love, romance and of course, the last-scene kisses 💋 😘. 

Okay, enough being a love-sick teen, even they don't behave like this these days. Time for this Heer to be sad, and yet, I have a smile on my face. Weird weird weird 🙄. 

Music, you art my last refuge 💖. Today, I am mad, tomorrow, I will be sober. Promise. 



Comments

Popular Posts