Questions that keep me awake

I have two primary questions that are troubling me. These questions are the direct result of two situations that completely shook me, and my life has never been the same again. I don't know whether to believe them or not, but as time goes by and I learn more about things beyond our comprehension, nothing really seems improbable.

Today, gathering as much courage as I could, I am putting these questions out here and asking them to the Universe too. Maybe, now I will finally get my answers and will be able to settle these once and for all.

So, first the questions:
1. Are past life regressions real? Do they really show you the glimpse of your past life?
2. Is the concept of twin flames actually possible or it's just fanciful modern concept without any validation?

As much as I want to run away from these questions, they have indeed become a part of me, and this is how:

1. When I did the past life regression session with Usha aunty, I wasn't expecting anything out of it. I was just curious. But what I witnessed, jolted me to the core. People say that we travel with same souls life after life, they are our soul families. This session made me realise about two important people in my life and how all of us were intertwined. I refused to believe then. It was too fanciful, maybe my mind was tricking me to belive in something that would have helped me recover from the excruciating pain I was feeling at that time. 

Now, is a different story. I see how forgiveness is required to move forward in life, how we are all bound by our karmic debts. And looking at it from this lens, there is some kind of validation of my experience. Nature has a beautiful way of managing us, giving us a clean slate everytime we are born, then, why show me these glimpses? 

2. The yearning despite every other odd didn't make any sense. It just wasn't right. This never happened, and yet it was happening and driving me crazy to find an answer. And when I did, or rather it just was delivered onto my lap unceremoniously, I was a wreck. It felt as if someone has just taken the foundation off my feet. I was on a quicksand and the more I struggled the more I suffocated myself. Over the years, whatever I have researched about twin flames didn't give me any conclusive answer. Most times it feels like hokum, and yet, if I take away the label, and just look at my journey and my belief in love, this doesn't seem improbable. 

The person that I have become today is only because of this sense of love that I experience, without a physical form and yet so real. It's just so strange and I don't know how to express it. Somehow that has become the basis of my existence now, it is integral to me. To talk of one and the other is the same. There is a kind of singularity, a finality to it. Finally, there is a conclusion to all this madness. 

As much as I have tried not to measure my words, I have still measured them, because I am still not confident whether I should bare my emotions and journey completely. So, here I am taking baby steps, slowly and steadily being open about the things that have no fucking logical explanations!

Remain blessed!

PS: One more core question, is it possible that we could be from some other dimension? If so, why the hell are we here? 

What I see and feel, I see and feel. How do I rationalize all these in my mind or is the answer yet again lies in love?

Comments

Popular Posts