Be Bold.

Now I know why I was scared of writing more stories, what was holding me back. I wasn't bold enough to tell relevant stories, they lacked the punch of real issues, and more than that, I was still holding myself back. Not anymore.

As I had said, something will happen and I will snap out of it. I needed that push, to be bold, to be courageous. Fuck the world, who cares. I will write what I want to. Words are my power and I will use them. 

And, what had snapped within? Guess, being honest with myself, and taking away the fear of being judged. Interestingly, came across this meme. Really, no one gives a sheet!

I have lived under the shadows of others, never bothering to lead from the front. Now, I will. 

Be Bold, that's my mantra, in anything that I would do. 

Comments

Popular Posts