Go with the flow

At times that’s the answer, when you have nothing else that can be done. It is painful to see her going through all this, but that’s the way of her being fine too. All we can do is to help her ease it. I usually talk to her normally and talk about everything else but her current situation. It takes her mind off it. I will be in the hospital with her for the next two days, and mentally preparing myself on how to handle the situation.

I was speaking with my brother and both of us said the same thing. We have nothing to do for now. This is a process and we have to go through it – just go with the flow. And then we also agreed that stopping our lives won’t help anything, especially I told him that he cannot just leave everything else as well. So, finally, he has relented and will rotate between work, home and hospital, while I fill in for him. I am also back at work, attending meetings and getting into calls after calls. Work is the best drug, always, it numbs everything.

I will also get back to my life and goals too. The human fragility and predicament taught me one thing – don’t wait for anything, just go for it. You never know if you will even have the tomorrow that you are waiting for. So, yeah, do what makes you happy, live the way you want to and be the person you are.

And yes, I will finish the rest of the stories soon, and dedicate the book to the bravest girl I know.

It’s fucking painful and hurts like hell, but that’s what life is.

So yeah, let me make the best out of it and live it to the fullest.

On another note, if no one told you today, let me remind you, you are shining star. Keep going. Lots of love (should that also be LOL 😀 *bad and a clichéd pun, I know 😛).

Comments

Popular Posts