Karmic relationships

I didn't want to share this today, but then there is this itch within, and I kind of caved in.

You know how there are these karmic relationships that we all live through - most often with our significant other, but definitely with our immediate family. Today, I see stark what it means and what it signifies to live through them. It is not so much as what they do, but as to what we do. There are times when they do something so cruel that it is even unspeakable, and yet if you still remain kind in the face of such atrocities, chances are your compassion will finally win. And even if it doesn't happen, you can sit back and see how your good deeds finally turn the tide and you see karma taking it's course. 

Point is, when that happens, it is essential not to leave your kindness behind. Still be kind. Still be loving. Still be compassionate. Forgive them for what they did to you, and have that empathy to understand what they are going through. Their guilt and regret are punishment enough, and you don't need to gloat over it, as if you have won a rightful battle. That will nullify everything. 

Being humane about the situation is what is needed, even if you want to be otherwise, even if at that moment you actually want to open a bottle of wine, kick your shoes, show them the finger and relax on a beach watching the setting sun. That's not what it is all about. That will start the circle all over again. And, that's exactly where I am today - the beginning of a circle that was once drawn and it is upon myself whether I want to throw away the crayon once and for all and finally retain my peace of mind or keep making the circle messier by drawing it over and over again. I choose the former, and now I know, I will keep choosing the former always. These karmic relationships need to be released with love, the cords cut with compassion and debts paid with upmost grace. 

I am doing that. The desire to just say fuck it and gloat is at the highest, but I check myself. I do fail at times, but I am mostly walking the talk... Kathni and karni are finally getting in sync 🙂. And yes, thank you 🙏❤️



Comments

Popular Posts