Heads up

As another year draws to an end, there is this realization that time doesn't really hold much of a significance. Somehow, the past and the present and that what is supposed to come are all interwoven, often not in a linear sense of the world. You can be where you want to be. 

Yesterday, had an interesting discussion with an aunty who is a follower of Shri Aurobindo and Mother. As they have a deep connection to Pondicherry, Aurobindo Ashram and Auroville, I felt at ease at their home. After long, I was in a comfort zone, a safe zone and I just couldn't help myself to talk about an event - of what had happened to me once when I had used a few stones (7 to be exact) that I had carried from Auroville and had gotten up at 3 am at one particular night to meditate. I felt guided that night and saw my evil face, a black shadow leaving my body. It was the scariest moment of my life. As I told her the story, I don't know why I did that, she assured me that it was perfectly fine, as she said, "We all have our dark selves, an evil face and unless that leaves us we cannot be on the path of spirituality." Then, she told me a story of something similar that happened to her father-in-law, who also saw his dark shadow leaving his physical body. That's when I understood. I needed that validation. I needed to hear that particular story so that I could finally accept the event of that night, or more so not be fearful of it. 

The door that I had shut because I was scared now had to be opened. She further said, "The only way is surrender." And again at that moment I could see a future, sitting in some peaceful corner in the city of Pondicherry, watching as the waves crash against the shore. I also knew that I could just leave everything and take that path to surrendering fully. I could do that at that precise time too, but then again, I also knew it wasn't the right time. 

There is this certain knowing, certain wisdom, which is propelling me towards my destination. As if my destiny is telling my free will what I need to do and I cannot control this anymore. And, yes, I am at peace. I love it. 

Seems like my life has taken a pivot after long, and this journey would be awesome. 

I am ready for it.

And, as a heads up, life is about to change for you too, for sure, whether you want it or not. The energy of the new year will draw out something within you that will compel you forward. I don't have a preview, just this message that I am relaying. So, know that the life that you knew so far, the person that you thought you were would all deconstruct in front of you, and a new you will emerge, someone you never thought even existed. And, whether you want it or not, you are going to embrace this new you with open arms.

So, good luck and always remain blessed ❤️.

Comments

Popular Posts