What remains

Aaj saal ka akhri din hai. Kal ek nayi subah hogi. It has been an year since I started my journey of being truly vulnerable, raw, living in the moment, and most importantly, living in Love, with a capital L. 

I know, muskil hai, sab kuch, to meet again, to talk or even chat. I know, it may never happen. Phir, kabhi yeh khayal bhi ata hai, toh mile hi kyu the? And, now, I know why, because sometimes, you are made to meet up with a someone special who triggers you towards a path that you never thought you would take. They change your life forever. I fought against this thought for years, aisa toh sirf filmo mein hi hota hai, after all. Real life, you don't experience anything like that, right? I was wrong. Yes, 99 per cent live and die living a life of daily routine, it is this 1 per cent who are crazy enough to defy everything, rebel against every other thing in this world, to live exactly like the way they want to. Took me time to realise that we are not that common after all, despite trying so hard to shroud ourselves under the cover of mediocrity. 

Aab kya? Pehle mile toh zindagi bin chahe badal gayi. Nahi mile toh bhi zindagi badal rahi hai. Agar phir mile toh jaane kya hoga...bus itna pata hai, abke mile toh kuch alag hi hoga...

For now, there are these short term and medium term goals. Realised, needed some targets to achieve. So, have given an ultimatum to my office people that I am retiring in the next 3 years, jitna kaam karana hai abhi kara lo, because once I touch 48, I will quit. Post that, I may work, but sporadically, and would focus more towards volunteering and spiritual growth. I may shift to Pondicherry as well. Somehow, this desired path gives me a sense of peace, a place where I would be able to stop. 

Why this wait? Why not start now? Who said, I am waiting. For sure, I can't shift my gear one fine day. I am gradually moving towards it, and as the days pass by, it will gain more momentum. 

I don't know what's there in my destiny. I don't know what will happen tomorrow. But I know this much, that I feel complete - part of that 1 per cent who are crazy enough to believe even the impossible! In love - today, tomorrow, and forever ❤️.

Comments

Popular Posts