Mishra uncle ki love story

I need to flesh out the last story some more, but I will keep that story abstract. It felt special, because that's me, almost unabridged. I haven't bared myself like this before. It is pretty raw.

And that last line, although said by a phoney person, did have a huge impact on me. He had only one intention and I got saved by a whisker. However, words have magical powers, even if people don't intend it. Sometimes you want to hear exactly what you are afraid to tell yourself. And sometimes you are being told exactly that, through even unexpected mediums. I think I should tie this up in this story, maybe give it an abstract, yet some conclusion. It is important to talk about players, the red flags they carry. Will do it in my next draft.

Even with a clogged nose and a headache, this is not bad, nahi?

I need to finish my other drafts, and not get stuck with these comfortable monologues and personal accounts. They are easy, I get it, but that's not all that I should be writing about.

Kusum aunty, our tenant, came today to ask if I was fine and offered to send some daliya. She is a very lovely and compassionate lady, always feeding me with something or the other, and I like talking to her. She stays with her son, an equally kind human being, and at times, I am grateful for him to be there. With one call of ‘Himanshu’, he stands beside to help out his sister. Living alone with old parents can be tricky, though mine, thankfully are pretty mobile and independent. However, when I need any help, I am never alone.

And I guess that trickles down from one’s upbringing. A child definitely is a reflection of his parents. That’s why when Kusum aunty started to talk about her late husband, I wanted to know more about Mishra uncle.

And what I learnt was a beautiful love story. Aunty always praises uncle, but today she shared so many stories about uncle that by the end of it, I had tears. I told aunty that I want to know more about their story, and that I want to write about them. She gave me her permission. This is one story that the world should know. A love story that came to a premature halt, only because someone decided to murder an upright professor in broad daylight, because he refused to take bribe. While that story may take some time to write, what aunty said by the end of it, filled my heart with so much peace and love. She said, “Some people are like that. They impact you like that. Your uncle gave me so much love that even now that I am alone, I can still go on with my life, just with the loving memories I have of him. He was one-of-a-kind, and I wish wherever he is, he gets all his wishes fulfilled.”

This story needs to be told, and I hope I will be able to do justice to it.

Aur aaj ek nikka peg banana parega. Bhai thori Teacher's chor ke gaya tha, cold aur headache bhagane ka best option, now that the antibiotics are done with. Cheers to this beautiful life 🥂😍

Comments

Popular Posts