Strangely happy

No, I wasn’t going to neglect the book. I did take some material from an old blog to write the beginning, but I think I will edit that out. This story is a bit too long, at times too cheesy 🤦. Have to make it tighter, proofread, edit out lots of references given only for the sake of it, and introduce more elements of the relationship between the protagonists. While Utopia was somewhat fun, but this one was definitely better. I thoroughly enjoyed writing this one, despite the freezing Delhi weather.

I should probably sleep now.

Wow! That’s sixth story.

This book had been quite a journey for me personally. God knows where I will reach by the time I will finish this. Maybe, something should be found, after all. 

For now, I am strangely happy 😊

Btw, on the work front, being assertive helped. Though, I need to consistently watch out. Point is, tension lene ka nahi, right?

Comments

Popular Posts