Mumbai is vibe!

Survived two days. Work is hectic, as usual, but so far pretty productive. Signed another client 😊.

Today, did chill out in the evening though. That's why I like Mumbai, it's fun, with a devil may care attitude. While Delhi is love, Mumbai is vibe. I won't mind shifting here, though it does get a bit claustrophobic seeing so many people around, but then the bindass attitude wins me over, always.

I had said I would embarrass myself, but this was excessive, though I did go through it. I was consistent in getting the bowling ball into the gutter, and scored a perfect 10 to a standing ovation from a motley crew of young boys! Now tomorrow morning will tell me whether the pain in my right arm was worth it. But, it surely was fun. 

Wound up the evening with a classic vada pao, nice dinner and a drink. 

Ready for the rest of the maddening week. 

And yes, I did manage it well emotionally. Surely, tantrums were thrown and taunts were pointedly delivered. Soon there might be a bitch named after me! But I was amazed at my own composure.

I will survive this.

I guess I should set a story in Mumbai. There are too many ideas, let me flesh them out once I am in Delhi.


Comments

Popular Posts