Finally!

Yes, yes, yes. I have finally done it, as in started writing the final story. The moment I started, the story just flowed naturally. The first part is done, will be writing the second part tomorrow, exhausted abhi. Now, I know why it was tough, Ma bhai Ma, yaar, yeh complex bhi na, but guess this story will help in breaking that too. Wow! that surely felt nice, it was like taking a block out of myself, that was there somewhere hidden inside. 

I think I am going to love this story, more than the Amaltas one - my favorite so far. Let me finish it tomorrow and then will compile the first draft of the book. Post that, it will be edits and draft, which had been my bread and butter, so that part is sorted. The hardest was to write these stories. Well, let me celebrate only after I finish this one. 

Yahoo! Love it :) 

Comments

Popular Posts