Inching towards the closure

I literally dragged myself to write the second part today. Was completely exhausted, however, didn't want to let the day's inspiration go to waste. It was World Theatre Day yesterday and the Bengali Association of Delhi organized a theatre marathon. Baba's theatre troupe also participated. It has always been a pleasure to watch the troupe perform. They are like this extended big family, and thus, despite feeling too lazy to go out, I dragged myself and went to watch the plays. It was an awesome experience. 

I love performing art, and theatre holds a special place, having seen so many people in my family perform on the stage year-after-year - baba, kaka, dadu, cousins and even my sis-in-law. The excellent performances, direction and especially the stories captured my imagination and provided me a refresher to look at my stories from an artistic perspective while I will edit them. 

I know how this story will progress and end, but I am too tired today to write. As the travel plans are now on hold, so I would have some more time this week to finish this off. For now, adios. 

Comments

Popular Posts