Relief

Had some of the worst few days. We were all on the edge as sis-in-law's TLC wasn't increasing and on top there was suspicious of jaundice too. The doctor told us that if the TLC doesn't increase by the next day, it would be a tough call. None of us could sleep that night and prayed hard. 

Thankfully, the next day the TLC increased and the doctors confirmed that the engraftment has started. Now, it is a road to recovery as we are now making sure that she pushes herself further, and ensuring that she doesn't get into depression.

On top of all that, I did marathon work, finishing most of my pending work. Navigating through meetings, calls and other things, wishing to settle things at the earliest. 

Sometimes as a reminder, universe sends so many subtle hints. The other day it was in the form of the trailer of "Alice, Darling" and that was definitely a chilling reminder of what it was - echoing lines like "Who do you have in your life without me. You don't have anyone. No one loves you more than I do." I couldn't recognise any of it as controlling or unhealthy. I thank my stars that I could be out of it.

I have to have to start working on the second draft now. That's my next priority, getting my book published.

And hey, I did fulfill a bucket list item, bought a nice phone with a good camera and have been exploring photography again. I love photography, had taken a small crash course a few years ago. The legends like Ansel Adams, Steve McCurry and our homegrown Raghu Rai have always inspired me. Basically what I am trying to say is I am somewhat of a creative genius 😉 - I can write, doodle, do photography, spoken word poetry, and also make khayali pulao 😂ðŸĪŠ.

Now apun phuting. Here's an earworm, one lukha tapori song that I am unable to get out of my head 😈

Comments

Popular Posts