Forgive yourself

You know what had been the most difficult thing to do in all this? Forgiveness. Not forgiving others, but myself.

It needed extreme amount of self-love to be finally able to forgive myself, for things that I had done and even for things I hadn't and yet felt somehow responsible for them. This crazy thing about being guilty for almost everything makes no sense, yet for me, even the smallest mistake had to be rectified. This inane need to please everyone just was too tiring and yet I kept at it. Never thinking of myself, my needs, my happiness. The day I decided to take a U-turn, I could see the simplicity of it all. 

Forgiving yourself is the greatest gift you can give yourself. 

Maybe things could have turned different if you had reacted differently or acted upon things when you should have. Maybe you think it is all lost opportunity. Maybe you no longer deserve happiness. These thoughts will forever make you insecure, make you being stuck in the past and make you feel guilty. This vicious circle needs to be broken too.

Forgive yourself for everything, everything. Truly believe in your words and feel the action of forgiveness. Be a bit easy on yourself. Know that what you have done so far, not many could. You are a superstar and deserve every other happiness in life. 

You deserve the best and you will get the best. Belive in yourself. You are a beautiful soul on an amazing journey.

Start your journey of self-love with forgiveness - forgive yourself wholeheartedly.

And, if all this becomes overwhelming, remeber that you are not alone, never was, never will be. You are loved, unconditionally. Find the bond, within you.

Life is beautiful 😍.

Blessed Be.


Comments

Popular Posts