Know you are protected, always

When you are in peace with yourself, you learn you can be happy anywhere in the world, nothing else matters at that moment. You can see who you are clearly. You can feel your soul overflowing with joy, happiness, and fulfillment. And if you can feel it, so can I.

At times I smile for no reason at all, sometimes even while I am surrounded by people. I am happy and the source of happiness is not known. I feel protected, secured, even while being alone. There is a warmth that envelopes me, that constantly has my back. 

As the bond strengthens, so does the energies. It often attracts polar energies and low vibes also become a part of the deal. Everything inside, good and bad, comes to the fore, and you need to deal with it. It is part of who we are. 

Let me share two incidents.

Just after realising my healing abilities back in 2007, I had visited Haridwar. While transversing through the alleys of the market there, I got drawn towards a shop selling various gems and stuff. There I saw an oval-shaped crystal and something just told me to buy it. As I held it in my palm, I could feel it's energy and how it just became a part of myself. Something inside told me to buy it and keep it with myself, always. Since that day, I have always carried the crystal in a box in my bag. At times, I use it to heal someone with immense pain or when I need certain assurance or guidance for myself. Other than that it remains in my bag. It feels like a protective talisman.

I felt great transformative energy in 2010-11 too as I visited Pondicherry. While going towards Auroville (will someday talk in detail about my visits to this place, it is special), I just picked 7 stones from the path, again it was a random act, and kept it in my bag. A year later in 2012 while my chakras were opening and I was in a massive state of disorientation, one night I had a huge download. At around 3pm, I woke up and took out the stones and the crystal and was guided to perform certain things with them. What resulted was that I could see my evil face that night and saw that shadow leaving me. It was the most scariest thing I had ever done or faced. 

The churn brings every other thing to the surface. If you remain grounded, calm and wise, helps in navigating it. And if stuck, ask for help, start with your own higher self to protect you and show you the way forward. 

However, worry not too much. Keep walking the path. Know that you are protected, unconditionally. 🙂

Blessed Be.

Comments

Popular Posts