Not that weird too...

Something weird happened today and I know for sure when things happen out-of-order, it is my cue to pay attention to it.

So, I was in full mood of spending my Sunday relaxing, eating and binge waching some mindless content. I did shart with a Chris Evans rom-com, but got bored soon. I kept scrolling through my feeds wondering what to watch next. And, that's when I saw a reel by Ranveer Allahbadia talking to someone about rishis in Himalayas and tantra. Intrigued, I clicked the link to the podcast. It sure was an interesting one. I am still a skeptic at lot of places, but a lot did make sense, especially for a person like me, who is without a "guru" and mainly has experiential learning. I am not sure if I would ever have a guru, as I soon get disillusioned by every other human guru out there. He stresses on the importance of having a guru to take your path ahead, but my problem is I find it easier to surrender to the formless energy than a mortal form that promises to take me to the formless! So, maybe, this is it. That's how I play. 

Though I don't agree to a lot that he says, there are some nuggets that gave me explaination to some of my life events. I finally have context to a few things.

1. Healing power - He said everyone who is in the right path of spirituality will get some or the other power. It will come to them. So this isn't unnatural. It's a part of the process and a test too. The test is to understand that this power is not what you can do. You are just and instrument and nothing else. You are channel. If you let your ego think that you did it, that's your downfall. 

2. Ego - That's the buzzkill. I try so many times to live in a concious manner and keep my ego in check, I still falter so many times. 

3. Everything boils down to Shiv and Shakti - How amazing life is, isn't it. I call Shiv Baba and my mother's name was Shakti! And yes, there are no coincidences in life. Every pain that I bore had a reason. The stripping away of karma and living a conscientious current life do make the Karmas light. 

4. Moksha - That's the ultimate goal. No cyclic chakra of birth, rebirth, just the eternal bliss of being one with the source. 

A lot sounds fanciful. But a lot of it is true too. Now, it is upto you what you want or not want to belive in. 

Comments

Popular Posts