Ask and heal

I feel empty today. It surely was easy to bleed.

This story needs massive editing. The grammar is completely wonky. Plus, I do need to flesh out the old man’s story in the form of a dialogue. But, the first draft is out, and with it my guilt, shame and regret. Maybe, not in the sense of the exact story, but the emotions found its way out.

We all fail. That’s no reason to be harsh on ourselves. We are not perfect. We all are work in progress. We learn each day. What we believed to be absolute truth may not turn out to be what it is. So what, that’s what life is about, isn’t it? Our problem is we get too attached to what we believed to be the idealistic state. Sometimes, we are wrong in our moral fiber too. It is okay to fail, to fail our moral fiber as well. It is not right always as well.

The solution.

Give yourself enough time to heal. Ask for help. Try. You need to take the first step, and see how the universe will conspire to get you what you want. Don’t believe me. Try with a small ask, see if it gets fulfilled. And if it does, promise to do something in return. That bargain always works. It motivates.

It has helped me immensely, as I slowly and painstakingly cut loose from the trap I had gotten myself into. When I will look back, I will realize how scary all this had been, but for now, I don’t have that luxury. This time, I have not secluded myself. People who love me, no matter what, loves me a lot. They give me the strength that I need. I don’t need to tell them about my struggle. It helps a lot for them just being there with me, supporting me, cheering me on, loving me unconditionally. They have my back and that is all that matters. I asked and I got it. And, I know I will get everything that I ask for.

So, ask. Make some effort. There is nothing you can’t do.   

Comments

Popular Posts