Pause for an update

Caught a cold, so mind is kind of in a frozen zone for writing. As the next story is a hard-hitting feminist one and I am just not able to focus. 

I could jump on to the sixth one, which will be a fun love story, set with football as its backdrop. However, I need to collect some facts for this one, and have to talk to my dad to get all the numbers, years and games right about Mohan Bagan and East Bengal. I am looking forward to writing this one. 

I am setting too many stories based on my Bengali roots. But, it is easier to write with Bong culture on the background, we don't take too much offense about things. There is still freedom of speech there. Maybe, it has to do with the early renaissance in Bengal. We do have an open society.

I would, however, have to find a way to include more cultures in my stories. Would love to write something on Delhi. Problem is I am in love with this city and I would have to take a detached bird's-eye view to find the story that I want to write. Actually, I think I have an idea - the Delhi of my growing years, the 90s. Those were magical years, especially if you lived in the heart of the country. Cool so seventh story idea done. I need 7-8 more stories. 

I think I will finally be able to do this. Of course, not by the end of December, but I should be able to finish it asap. 

Finally, something will come to fruition.

On a separate note, I am scared. I need to be careful and patient. It's crazy, I don't have anywhere to turn to for help. It's suffocating. The entanglements are too deep and I am unweaving them one by one. This time I am determined to get out and will do it for sure. It will take time, but doesn't matter I can do it and will do it. Just that sometimes I wish I had somebody who could have told me that I have got it and that I will get to the finish line. Or maybe, it's ekla cholo... Doesn't matter. I need my happiness and peace of mind.

Comments

Popular Posts