Unfinished tale

This is yet to be finished, will do it by tonight. 

Plus I am not sure if I can use these Greek names and the word Utopia as well. Maybe I would have to coin my own words. I love the exotic Greek names, so maybe will create some such fancy names.

I realised fantasy is not that easy to write, this is so far crappy, especially a make-belief world that is a treatise on the modern-day so-called developed world. The pun needs to be hard-hitting without being preachy. This narration is taxing but somewhat fun too. Let me see where this story goes. 

Meanwhile, discovered another trick to write. Music. Listening to music evokes certain emotions that I can translate into words. For instance, this story somehow got inspired by the song "Sweetheart" from the movie Kedarnath. This sweet little peppy track on loop helped me find Mischief. Let's see what happens next in the story.

PS: I need to buckle up now. At this pace, I won't be able to even finish half the book by December end!

Comments

Popular Posts