Not in the best of moods

On second read, I didn't like my eighth story. It is too long, too loose. I may someday turn it into a novel or don't know, but since yesterday I just couldn't get this itch out of myself. So, started to write another story, and would have to write a couple of more. And, I would need to post it here, this not posting isn't working, it doesn't drive me to write my best. Cool, so will post the remaining stories too. 

Feeling a bit overwhelmed since the last couple of days. Don't know how to explain it. It's more like being tired of the trials of life and yet I know it is temporary and I just need to give it some time to tide through it.

My brave star is fighting and it kills to see her in pain. We are just spectators and can't really do anything, it feels so helpless. I know it's the process and she should get alright soon, but the process is unbearable.

Then there are so many broken people, everything everyone falling like house of cards, even those with decades of solid foundations.

The alienated ones are bleeding in their own world too. They show up with a brave face every day, but a small incident may set them back by months, and they start again. They seem to be constantly working inside this loop.

The world is a crazy place. And being worried, beyond the scope of just being alive, sometimes I do wish to ask, without the fear to lose again, "Kemon acho?" with the hope to get a response beyond the staple "Bhalo achi". 

No matter what "Bhalo theko", always.

Comments

Popular Posts