Refuse to give up

It was a tiring week yet again. Was with sis-in-law as she had her bone marrow test. To say she was in pain was the least I could explain what she went through. It breaks me every time I see her like that and I don't know what it must be doing to my brother. Yet, we are all there with our brave faces, showing up for each other. 

Just wishing that she finally gets alright post her stem cell transplant. 

I got my niece along with me, hoping to give her some normalcy. Took her for some shopping therapy. She loves to draw, crafts, dance, stories. She didn't like my cooking though! Well, to be honest I am not a great cook, can cook just to save my life and I don't really like cooking! Nonetheless, didn't want to feed her on pizzas so made whatever best I could.

I asked her to make me something that I can frame and keep on my desk. She made the below for me. 

I still need to finish my stories whatever said and done. Soon, very soon. For now, I refuse to give up. Life breaks us, but it also shows the way for us to get up and walk again. Keep walking, as I will too, with my hopes high.

Comments

Popular Posts