Life is beautiful

Life is beautiful, and knowing that my soul was touched by your presence makes everything heavenly. And that's enough to go through this lifetime and probably the few more that are in the offing.

There had been a realisation today, more of a vision actually. If everything would have worked out, we definitely would have had a lovely life together. It would have been perfect, because we are perfect, just right for each other. It's like a missing jigsaw puzzle that fits perfectly. Life would have been a bliss, filled with love, family, friends, and all the drill that comes with it - the entire package, the once-in-a-lifetime kind of a deal, with sunset on the beaches and dying peacefully at old age, surrounded by everything one can imagine. 

That mortal life just had perfect written in every inch. So, why it never happened? Because, that destiny would have been another cyclic existence. That perfect life was just that, perfect, an interlude, frozen in the thread of time, without any progress. To break all this, to get out of this video game called life, there needs to be constant movement, every moment being uncomfortable, being out of the comfort zone. 

It could have happened with anyone right, then why a specific person. Because, this painful process had to drive me to the edge, to tear me apart, to let me see each cell of my body, bleading it out, and then rebuild it, inch by inch, each day. By the time, I gave a shape to myself again, I wasn't the old me. I was someone else, I couldn't recognise myself. In a lifetime, I flipped myself completely, just because I happened to meet someone, albeit briefly, who felt so real, so me, that the seperation killed my entire being. 

That old soul was all that I wanted, and while my mind didn't recognise, my soul did. It recognised the other the moment of first sight. At that moment, everything aligned, the heart had skipped such a huge beat, it was like as if it had stopped for a moment there. And the eyes, they knew that I had looked at them before. That instant recognition hit like a boomerang. It was home, I was home. And, yes, I will always be home, which I understand now.

It's never about physical plane, never about distances, it is such a pure emotion (for lack of better word) that completes me, there isn't any dependency, I am within as without. 

At times it feels as if I have learnt what I needed to, and all that I am doing right now is just pretend play, and that I can just shut this any day I want to. Don't know what I am waiting for though? Maybe, the day I would get the cue, I will leave. 

We have been at it for so long. The soul knows what it is, just this limited lifetime, each time, makes some progress, and by the time some reconciliation happens, it's times up. 

We are at it, and somehow this time around we are here for some answers finally and the stubborn souls will do it, whatever it takes. 

The wheel is turning. The answers will find us soon. Just hang in there and yes, just do it!

Remain blessed, always and forever 💕.

PS: I wrote without thinking. The soul wants to bare and I am finally submerging into it, slowly and steadily. I am surrendering to myself...

Comments

Popular Posts