Take care

I had once said I hate being cryptic. I know how chaotic all this is at this point, how nothing, just nothing at all is making any sense, and yet, everything is just like an oncoming express train, without any sign of slowing down. It hits, and hits hard, one after another. At times, there is an urge to scream, to shout out loud, because that pain which is inside threatens to tear you apart. You just want things to stop spiraling out like this. You ask, where is the core? Where is the foundation? Where do I stand? Nothing is solid, everything is squashy and wobbly, and you stand all alone.

You ask repeatedly, why me? Why the hell me? Why not someone else, some random person, why me? I don’t want it. I just want this to stop somehow. Please make it stop. Just stop.

I wish, I could have told you that it will stop just like that. Truth is, it won’t. You can do anything, run anywhere, it just will not stop. It will keep overwhelming you. This crazy, insane feeling will keep driving you nuts.

So, what's next?

This is me trying not to be cryptic.

If it gives any solace, you are not alone in all this, never was, never will be. There is an unbreakable thread that binds and it will remain forever.

So, figure it out. Whatever you are thinking isn’t wrong, believe that. If you are ready, you will believe in it. If not, then the journey is going to be long, even for me, because no matter what you do, it impacts me as well. But that shouldn't stress you out. It's your journey and you need to walk on it as per your conviction. Take your time.

And, no, I don’t mind the wait at all. Just that I am taking a break for a few days. I have been keeping this flame burning for a very long time, maybe, it’s your time now – “mirror soul”🔥.

With lots of love, always, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts