The wild child within

There once was a rebel, a little child who made it impossible for her mother to even take a breather. She just was wild and unmanageable. She was what people in Bengali term as "Danpite", which roughly means a bad child, daredevil and reckless. 

Yes, that child was moi

People who had seen me as a toddler, tell me I was just too much to handle. I don't know how would I have turned out to be if I had remained the same. Possibly, a wild spirit, untamable and free spirited. 

Thing is, deep down, that's exactly what I am. That child within is whom I need to embrace again. I miss her. I need her. That's who I am, and I mighty love her ya. 

So, that would be my quest now. I am pretty excited. And hey, as for not going beyond the boundary, I am going to do it with my book. That would be the first finish line I would breach. Wish me luck or should I say wish the world luck 😋

Comments

Popular Posts